This home has privacy, convenience, and the perfect floorplan for our "new normal." The layout is ideal for those who need multiple home office options and a separate space for virtual learning/classroom or a hobby/craft room. It's tucked away in the trees on a full acre at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a highly desired neighborhood less than a mile to I-65.
MLS #: 2156068
Listing Company: Village
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: Cross Creek Sec 1
- Year Built: 1985
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 1
- Lot Size: 91 X 291
- Construction: Brick,Wood Siding
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Finished
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: Public
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Central Air
- Heat: Central
- Master Bedroom: 17 x 18 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 14
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 13
- Bedroom #4: 12 x 13 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 16 x 22 (Eat-in Kitchen)
- Living Room: 12 x 17 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 12 x 13 (Separate)
- Den: 19 x 22 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 13 x 16 (Basement Level)
- Taxes: $3,663
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.